1. How much can I expect to receive/pay?
2. When will the payments begin?
3. How long before I receive the first check?
4. What happens if he/she doesn’t pay as ordered?
5. What happens if I lose my job or if the payor loses his/her job?
6. What happens if I or the payor receives a raise?
7. Do I have to maintain records of what I pay or receive?
8. What happens if I or the payor has another child?
9. What happens if our custody arrangement changes?
10. Will I need to appear in court?
11. What documents should I compile for the court hearing?
12. How often will you update me on the status of my case?
Photo Credit: Kgroovy on Visual Hunt